Help your clients protect themselves with ERISA & DOL Compliance.
- The United States Department of Labor (DOL) has increased it's audit staff and national enforcement initiatives to investigate employers' compliance with Health Care Reform, resulting in companies of all sizes being audited and being required to provide an SPD and Plan Document.
- Failure to provide an SPD or Plan Document within 30 days of receiving a request from a plan participant or beneficiary will result in a penalty of up to $110/day for each violation.
DOL audits of employee benefit plans have focused primarily on
retirement plans, such as 401(k) plans. However, now that the DOL has
started enforcing compliance with the ACA, health plan audits are on the rise.
Get my clients compliant today! 1-99 Groups or 100+ Groups
HR Services are available to your clients, click here to learn more.
• HR Compliance Audits and Solutions (ERISA & DOL)
• HR Policies and Procedures Development
• Performance Management and Motivation Strategy
• Payroll Services/Benefit Administration
• Recruiting and Staffing
• Routine HR Transactional Tasks and Activities
• Training and Education
• On-site HR Support Services
• Custom HR Projects